Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Susan Mcfadden Forum  |  Susan McFadden  |  Show Reviews! (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Destiny show in Milw 6-11-16
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Destiny show in Milw 6-11-16  (Read 1417 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
    « on: June 12, 2016, 07:03:57 PM »

I can't say enough about how I loved the new show Even when you have a drunk in front of you that was going nuts for the first half of the show. Till a few well placed complaints were given to the security people needless to say he sat in his seat and didn't say a word for the second half. I had Meet and greet ticket and I have to say I was very upset about the meet and greet the Girls came in about 7:15 and we only had 5 pairs but the show added 4 more people to the list and they were placed at the end of the line and then it was push and push to get the first 10 people out of the way for the last 4 which were the son inlaw to the step brother to Mairead N husband and they had never met. I got 2 minutes with the Girls and I had brought my grand daughter back to see the Girls and she had a gift to give the Girls and the look on the Girls was great she gave them a 80 count of Berries tea and all the girls were full of joy. I can't do reviews of a show but I did get some great photos in the link below you can see them and if there is any you like help yourself

http://s872.photobucket.com/user/glen143/library/Celtic%20Woman%206-11-16
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    Susan Mcfadden Forum  |  Susan McFadden  |  Show Reviews! (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Destiny show in Milw 6-11-16 « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    Susan Mcfadden Forum, Destiny show in Milw 6-11-16 - Theme by GlenS