Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Susan Mcfadden Forum  |  Susan McFadden  |  Show Reviews! (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Destiny: A Show Destined for Success!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Destiny: A Show Destined for Success!  (Read 2877 times)
Starman

Lovely Susan McFadden!

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2016, 07:00:58 PM »

The 2016 U.S. Spring tour of Celtic Woman got underway with the opening performances of the new Destiny tour in the Andrew Jackson theatre at Nashville
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:19:35 AM by Starman » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 06:11:08 PM »

Great review John hey are the girls really playing them instruments Nice photos also would love a nice clear ones of each of the Girls playing there  instrument I think they would be nice on a button. I have M&G tickets for June 11th in Milw hope I can make it. Health is not making things easy. Take care and thanks for the help
    Starman

Lovely Susan McFadden!

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:40:09 PM »

Great review John hey are the girls really playing them instruments Nice photos also would love a nice clear ones of each of the Girls playing there  instrument I think they would be nice on a button. I have M&G tickets for June 11th in Milw hope I can make it. Health is not making things easy. Take care and thanks for the help

Thanks Glen!  I have got a photo of each of them individually on their instruments, which they really do play--they each have a small solo on the whistle, accordion and Susan on the spoons.  I'll hunt them up and send them to you. 

Enjoy your Milw show!  I'm sure the girls will all be glad to see you!  :)
    Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 09:11:50 PM »

Thanks Glen!  I have got a photo of each of them individually on their instruments, which they really do play--they each have a small solo on the whistle, accordion and Susan on the spoons.  I'll hunt them up and send them to you. 

Susan on the spoons, Eabha on the whistle and Mairead C on the accordion was awesome. I didn't think I could possibly enjoy TAR without the singing fight, but this was good too. Really enjoyed it.
    Longtime lurker, new member.  ;)
    Starman

Lovely Susan McFadden!

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »

Susan on the spoons, Eabha on the whistle and Mairead C on the accordion was awesome. I didn't think I could possibly enjoy TAR without the singing fight, but this was good too. Really enjoyed it.

You saw them in South Bend, IN, didn't you Rob?  I wish I could have joined you all there!  :(
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    Susan Mcfadden Forum  |  Susan McFadden  |  Show Reviews! (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Destiny: A Show Destined for Success! « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    Susan Mcfadden Forum, Destiny: A Show Destined for Success! - Theme by GlenS