Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Susan Mcfadden Forum
|-+  Susan McFadden
| |-+  Show Reviews! (Moderator: GlenS)
| | |-+  GreenBay show 10-14-15
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GreenBay show 10-14-15  (Read 1610 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2015, 12:42:29 PM »

Im not good doing reviews so here is mine I loved the show it was the best I have seen all the girls nailed it only 1 little blip which was Mairead C went to sing and she started and her voice crackled up and she started over and all was good. I think Eabha is a great addition to the group and will fit in great once they get to a new set list. I like her voice little lower then the others and kind of Haunting in a good way. The only thing I didn't like about the show was the stage fog they were using way to much it was hard to see the drum's much less see who is playing them. I took a lot of photos and have uploaded them to my photobucket account enjoy them and you may use them as you wish

http://s872.photobucket.com/user/glen143/library/Celtic%20Woman%2010-14-15

M&G was great I was the last person in line and when I got to the Girls first up was Mairead N and she said hi Glen hope you liked the show and gave me a hug I gave her a pair of new Buttons and 1 was a special one for 10 years with the Group she liked them then onto Eabha she didn't know me but still greeted me and gave me a hug. I also gave her a new Button for her first tour with CW Susan liked the button by telling Eabha that it was lovely. Now on to Sue and Mairead C both greeted me by name and with hugs I also gave them each a new button for this show. Now it was photo time and they took the photos and off the girls went. The Guy that runs the M&G is really rude and needs to learn how to treat people I understand time is precious but people are people here are photos of the buttons

Starman

Lovely Susan McFadden!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »

Great review and fantastic photos Glen! I had reminded them at a couple of shows in October that the buttons were by you.  I am particularly indebted to you for the Eabha button, as I was hesitant to wear buttons of the individual girls without one of her---Glen to the rescue there!  I could tell that she was pleased to see her buttons displayed there with the others!

It's obvious they know they have a dedicated hard-working supporter in you!  We all thank you for your hard work!  :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Susan Mcfadden Forum, GreenBay show 10-14-15 - Theme by GlenS