Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Susan Mcfadden Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Forum Questions & Comments (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: New Freshened up forum for 2015 what you think
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Freshened up forum for 2015 what you think  (Read 3405 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
    « on: March 16, 2015, 10:37:27 AM »

I have updated the forum the New banner is made by new member Hollie and we welcome her from Sydney, Australia the land down under and I have replace the board photos with new updated photos so hope you all like let me know Ya or Na

Thanks Much
    Glen
    GlenS
    Administrator

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »

Made a big change yesterday to the forum as you might see it is now colorful let me know if you like the colors and if you have any ideas to bring in new members. If you still see the old forum hit refresh to reload the page

Thanks
    GlenS
    Hollie

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 06:50:14 PM »

Looks awesome :)  The red background seems a little much though, maybe make it black or some darker colour.  It's kind of hard on the eyes after a while.
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 06:52:35 PM by Hollie » Logged

GlenS
    Administrator

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 09:56:03 PM »

Looks awesome :)  The red background seems a little much though, maybe make it black or some darker colour.  It's kind of hard on the eyes after a while.

Hollie if your on your laptop or PC let the page load and then hit refresh this will make your browser do a total reload of the page. Plus now you can make any color banner now that I have learned how to change the codes for the type up there
    Hollie

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 10:19:14 PM »

Hollie if your on your laptop or PC let the page load and then hit refresh this will make your browser do a total reload of the page. Plus now you can make any color banner now that I have learned how to change the codes for the type up there

I tried that and it didn't work.  The only way for me the page loads with the new changes is if I go into the 'look and layout' profile option and hit save.  It reboots it manually then.  And yay for making any colour banner I want though it may be a while, before I make more - I need newer pics to work with and there are none.

Starman

Lovely Susan McFadden!

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 06:07:29 PM »

I love the new colors  Much more lively and colorful than before!  Great job Glen!  8)
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    Susan Mcfadden Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Forum Questions & Comments (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: New Freshened up forum for 2015 what you think « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    Susan Mcfadden Forum, New Freshened up forum for 2015 what you think - Theme by GlenS