Fund raiser for Susan's charity starts NOW

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Susan Mcfadden Forum
|-+  Other Topics
| |-+  Forum Contest and Events (Moderator: Glen)
| | |-+  Fund raiser for Susan's charity starts NOW
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fund raiser for Susan's charity starts NOW  (Read 2676 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2014, 03:21:11 PM »

Ok we are going to start a fund raiser for Susan's charity of choice and it will run thru to June 15th. Here is how this is going to work. Anyone that makes a $5.00 or more donation and provides me with there address will get a forum button but will still be able to be in the drawing for a signed photo of Susan. Susan was so kind to sign all the photos I took to Milw. Wi show on 5-3-14 so let make this a great fund raiser for http://littlehillanimalrescue.ie/ which this is Susan's charity of choice. The donation's can be made one of 2 way's thru my paypal account or mail me a check all my info is in the members only post. Please Please on the one screen for paypal please put in a note as to what the money is for as I use that paypal for selling lawnmower parts around the world also and in that note put your screen name on the forum. Plus your not buy goods and services so check the send money to friends and family as there are no fee's for sending that way. Other wise if you click on good and service we loose $1.03 for each $25.00 donated

This will be the Photo going to the winner

Thanks so much
Susan's forum staff 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:19:50 AM by GlenS » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 11:13:59 AM »

for the ones that have not read this I really hope we can do good for this charity that Sue likes but at this rate we will have no money to give and it makes it look like the signed photo is not worth anything to any one. So as of right now we have received a big $0.00 toward this fund raiser spread the word where you going to get a chance to win a signed photos of Susan

Thanks
GlenS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Susan Mcfadden Forum, Fund raiser for Susan's charity starts NOW - Theme by GlenS